by Albert02

Developer

Developer | The Landmark

Proudly Presents:

the-landmark-developer-logo

The Landmark which is sitting on the former Landmark Tower site was successfully purchased enbloc by Landmark JV Pte Ltd.  This JV consortium include 3 partners, namely SSLE Development, ZACD Group and MCC Land. ZACD Group and SSLE Development took a 70% share in this joint venture whilst MCC Land took the remaining 30% share.

SSLE Development

SSLE Development Pte Ltd comes under the Sin Soon Lee Group and take the role of the property development focus. The Group has successfully completed several developments in the residential as well as industrial sectors.

MCC Land (Singapore) Pte Ltd

MCC Land (Singapore) comes under the parent company, Metallurgy Corporation of China Limited. MCC Land has been very active in real estate activities in Singapore. Notable Landmarks successfully completed include Keppel Distripark, Resorts World Sentosa, Queens Peak, Poiz Residences, The Alps Residences, Forrestville, The Santorini, The Canopy, The Nautical, etc.

ZACD Group Limited

ZACD Group Limited has it headquarters set up in Singapore. As an integrated asset manager, ZACD’s main business focus is on providing real estate integrated solutions in the Asia Pacific Region. To date, there is an estimated S$400 million of assets that is managed by ZACD for various projects locally as well as in the Asia Pacific Region. Some familiar names include Le Quest, Inz Residence. Vue 8 Residence, Riverparc Residence, Flo Residence as well as Jadescape.

The above listed projects are some examples of the amazing track records completed by the The Landmark Developer. With their combined strong success stories locally and globally in different development, both joint venture partners are fully confident to complete the projects with high quality and residents can look forward to luxurious and well designed abodes. 

Proudly Developed by
SSLE,
ZACD & MCC Land JV

error: Content is protected !!